Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sorry I'm No Angel~

Sorry for the losses ,, for the broken laws
Apologies for confesses ,, lies were hiddin in vows
All the false promises ,, only got you close 
Hit you with reality ,, love's cruelty do bruise

I couldn't be fair to you ,, telling you the truth
Love is a game of two ,, having them both
Bored or done of whom ,, got one beaten tough

Love lasts for weeks, months but years ! What a lore !!!
Cindrella story ain't real, no man is ever after pure
Fairy tales confusion caused us seek the love cure

Be frank, tell me something between you and me
Weren't there million things that you hated about me
Discovered them day after day when you've been around me

Once we were lovers
Once we were dreamers
Once we were believers

Year after the other, the magic was all gone
Responsibilities, obligations, million things to be done
Our times together turned to be fake, lost the fun

What's left now to go on for?

Memories!!!

Are we angels to rely on such love, feeling insecure?
Well, if you are!, that I'm certain you are the most beautiful one
I'm no angel, and I'm deeply sorry


Sorry for the losses ,, for the broken laws
Apologies for confesses ,, lies were hiddin in vows






ZoOoZ~

23/01/11
04:15 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment