Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR ~

2011

How awkward ,, I was just saying happy new year 2010 to my family and friends ..

It's strange how fast time is passing by ,, so many events I recall the moment ,, many tears and laughs ,, lots of fears and fights ,, fails came along side with success ..

Last Jan ,, I was somewhere else, doing something else, being someone else ..

Last Jan I was me in 2010 way ,, with all its resolutions ,, with 2010 perspective ..

This Jan comes another me ..

Another Girl ,, completely, totally, entirely different person ..

There's no way that a person remains the same after 12 months with about 30 days in each !!!

Each month includes 4 weeks having 7 days within !!! Well, its not about Math but people do change each 24 hours .. now you can count to see how things differ..

Every night I go to bed, but can't just sleep till thinking over all day long events, what I did right, why that went wrong and so on ,, that makes me do things in another way ,, modified one if I may say ..

Thats how people go on with their lives I guess ,, taking lessons from each and every moment we've been through ,, Thats how life goes ..

Well,

Again 2011 ... wow I made it another year :)

What are my resolutions for this year ummmm,,

1- I'll be a better person with my family , especially mum and dad ..
2- I'll do very well at school, get high grades and be an excellent student >> usually say it but lazy to make it happen Lol :$
3- I'll do something amazing to mummy, something that she really wants it, something that makes her happy :)
4- I'll support my sister in school in every way I can ,, she deserves it cause she's getting straight As ..
5- I'll try to feel good about myself under any circumstances, cuz thats the main source of happiness as I know so far ..
6- I won't be judging people for any thing but their inside beauty,, not gonna give any attention to the looks for they're probably fake in most cases ...
7- I'll help others in any way I can ,, I won't turn my back to anyone that I can do any slight change they need from me ..
8- I'll try to find a job,, so sick of being just a student and not being productive member in the society ..
9- I'll get people to love me for who I am not who I pretend to be or hide behind a mask ,, I'll just be myself as Iglesias advised to do Lol ..
10- I'll let others know how much they mean to me and how I feel about them and not gonna waste another year holding my emotions and being shy cuz it's really not worth it , we only get to live once and I may not be here next year ..

It's not the last thing, yet those stuff can work it for this year ..

Wish me luck with this manifesta and hope that everyone would have this 2011 a year thats full of ,,,

Happiness,
Love,
Joy,
Excitement,
Amusement,
Beauty,
Peace,
and bravery to survive it to 2012


May Allah guides and guards you all through 2011 ..

Peace ~

ZoOoZ~
2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment